Skills: React/Redux, ES6, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, HTML, CSS
Obligations: Web development
Web applications development using MERN stack, Mobile development using React Native.
- Development of UI components using JS Frameworks (React with Redux, Polymer);
- Creating markup for visual layouts and work with graphic SVG editors;
- Integration of existing React Single Page Applications with various models and platforms to complete the workflow;
- Creation of a modular application with a robust and flexible architecture to integrate multiple form with various functionality ranging from nested table views to SVG editors.
- Development of new web-modules and strategies to increase productivity in C#, HTML and CSS;
- Work with foreign clients (technical support, and consulting) regarding our product Analysis of the data obtained for further optimization of the work process;
Skills: C#, MSSQL, Excel, NUnit, RTD, Threads, Git
- Individual development of an add-on for Excel for receiving and updating information in real time using C# and Excel Real Time Data functionality;
- Development of add-ons to applications using multithreaded technologies;
- Modification of large numbers of production code and technical support for these modifications;
- Covering all functionality with tests using NUnit;
-Working with Bloomberg Terminal to monitor and analyze real-time financial market data.
Skills: Java, MySQL, JSP, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Apache, JSF, Android SDK, Objective-C, Git
- Development and testing of a web portal student and parent registration functionality written in Java and JSF;
- Development of a mobile application for capturing and sending photos to the server on iOS and Android using Android SDK and Objective-C;
- Development of mobile and web applications for filling in and sending requests regarding technical problems around the college.
Skills: Java, MySQL, JSP, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Apache, Git
- Development and testing of a resource time-management web application created in Java with MySQL database support;
- Presenting the application in front of potential users, outlining its functionality and pointing out ways to optimize the application in the future;
- Preparing documentation about application test results, errors, and limitations for future developers.