As a senior full-stack engineer, Anton has an extensive experience of Rich Internet Applications development. He is proficient with Angular 2, and he also has an extensive experience with AngularJS, Vue.js, React.js and BEM. Anton is very open-minded, has strong attention to the details, strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills. He worked with Agile teams, with code reviews and GIT workflow. Anton is also fond of web-games development.
Skills: Angular, React.js, Node.js, HTML5/CSS3, MySQL, MongoDB, HTML5/CSS3
- Web applications development using MEAN, MERN stack
Skills: Angular 4, SpreadJs, Webpack, Karma, Protractor, Teamcity
- Development of RIA (rich internet application) on Angular 4 and paper-like form-builder, based on SpreadJs;
- Writing unit tests, development of reusable modules;
- Discussion of API and design with backend developers and designer;
- Selection and justification of development instruments and dependencies.
Best achievement: Creation of user friendly interface for low level SpreadJs api capable to build paper-like forms on spreadsheets canvas.
Skills: Ionic, Cordova
- Development of mobile Ionic based application for house intercom;
- Integration of Cordova modules, discussions of UX/UI and design.
Skills: Angular, Leaflet, Gulp, Karma, Protractor
- Development of a GIS (geo information service) on Angular and Leaflet;
- Automatisation development;
- Extending leaflet's functionality with self-developed plug-ins;
- Discussion of architecture and stack with team manager;
- Agile meetings;
- Conversations with foreign and Russian colleagues. Best achievement: app was able to render more than 60000 points and lines.
Skills: AngularJS, HTML, CSS, RESTful APIs
- Development of visually rich website for presentation of celebrations;
- Created complicated animations and map-based templates with AngularJs and CSS3;
- Creation informational web-maps with Yandex.Map`s API
Skills: Python, Django, Gulp
- Creation of interactive layouts for new projects on the basis of bought templates and themes, active use of bootstrap;
- Existing projects support and finalization;
- Frontend automation;
- Cutting and processing vector and raster materials for websites;
- Projects mainly in Django/Python, unrolled using pip.
Skills: HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Creation PSD to HTML layouts, writing interface scripts and converting them to jQuery plugins, splitting layout on templates (the firm had own template engine) and linking to CMS.
Skills: HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Creating layouts for CMS umi and bitrix, on the basis of PSD markups in pixelPerfect;
- Writing visual scripts and installation of jQuery plugins;
- Optimizing the design and development standards.