We're a growing Silicon Valley startup, with top notch investors and engineers. We are already integrating the biggest companies in Latin America to solve their identity issues.
We have a strong background in computer vision, with a lot of skillful Artificial Intelligence engineers. If you're also interested in AI, you'll definitely learn a lot about it.
You would be facing a lot of backend challenges in order to advance the speed of our product release cycles, and help many big companies confirm their users’ identities!
- Prior experience of more than 4 years as a backend engineer at a company with a lot of users
- 4+ years experience with NodeJS
- Deep knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Express, Socket.IO
- Understanding of MongoDB and Mongoose
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix administration and management. Ability to manage and configure AWS EC2 instances
Will be a huge plus
- AWS devOps experience, cloudWatch, continuous integration, integration testing, etc
- Good written skills
- Very strong design & product vision
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git