We are looking for a motivated Frontend Engineer with an experience of 3-5 years. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high caliber mission driven team committed to deliver state of art technology solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team of engineers who evolve as technology partners.
- Need to operate out of office location as this is not a remote job.
- Understand the project, the tech stack and actively contribute towards development of the products (client products, we are software consulting)
- Collaborate actively with the clients team via slack/google collaboration tools depending on what is used in a certain project.
- Coordinate with your team mates and keep your immediate posted about any calls that you have on daily basis.
- Follow the Project Management workflows, with whatever tool is used in project, like JIRA/TFS.
- Work on the in house projects and products, contribute actively with suggestions and development.
- Strong Knowledge in REACT JS along with Redux, Redux thunk, React hooks
- Different ways of integration APIs (Microservices).
- Must be able to create project from scratch, and also gel with the team on existing projects.
- Must know git operations, JIRA, (Kanbann and Scrum), or other tools used as substitute.
- Must know how structuring of package.json, nam, and yarn.
- Must have good hands on css, i.e. styling
- Must have used some design tools like zapier/figma/zeplin
- Automation Testing (unit testing), and Cypress testing.
- Knowledge in OOJS
- Webpack knowledge
- Knowledge of creating npm modules.
- Familiarity with continuous delivery, and continuous integration
- Developing micro service architecture
- Knowledge in how authentication and authorization work
- Experience in writing APIs in Node JS
- Knowledge in UI security concepts
- SVN understanding