We are a growing FinTech (Regtech / Suptech) business looking to bring on a Full Stack Developer to supplement our existing team during the delivery of multiple projects. You will be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment and maintenance.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable delivering both front-end services in React and back-end solutions in Python. These will be integrated with NLP, NOSQL and machine learning services.
You should be comfortable managing your own workload and regularly updating the team via Jira.
You should be comfirtable upskilling on legacy systems in order to maintain their operation while replacements are in development.
• Work with development teams and product manager primarily via Jira
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective, efficient and secure APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Write technical documentation to a high standard
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
• Help with the maintenance of disparate legacy systems
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries
• Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases, specifically ElasticSearch and PostgreSQL, web servers (e.g. Apache, NGINX)
• Experience working in the AWS ecosystem
• Experience working with Python stack
• Experience working with both Docker and Kubernetes
Nice to have:
• Experience developing scalable desktop and mobile responsive web applications
• Experience using PHP (for legacy systems) would be nice to have but not essential
• Experience with Hack and HHVM would be fantastic but again not essential