Mynd is the leading tech-enabled property management company in the US, transforming this $430 billion industry to make renting and owning real estate simple for everyone. Mynd is one of the largest companies in its space and is tripling its growth year over year.
We are looking for an experienced Java/Kotlin Developer to augment our distributed team of engineers located across the Americas and Eastern Europe.
Technologies we currently use:
- Kotlin knowledge is a plus
- web services
- distributed systems design
- Databases (ideally both RDBMS and NoSQL)
- Understanding basic design principles such as SOLID
- Agile Methodologies
- Understanding of end to end communications between frontend - backend
- CI/CD approaches
- Cloud and Containerization
eg AWS, docker, ecs
- Able to work ~40 hours/week Monday-Friday
- Available until noon Pacific time zone
- Independent freelancers only
- Camera and microphone are required during the interview, once hired during team meetings/discussions/etc
To stand out, please also provide the following:
- List of projects you feel best demonstrates your qualifications for this position
- Twitter, LinkedIn profiles
- Links to your Stack Overflow profile and pull requests for questions posed or problems solved by you on GitHub, and/or with other development communities or forums.