We are looking for a PHP Developer to be part of building the technology solution and gateway for European Car Trading of the future. The role can be based in Copenhagen or Vejle, but it will be required to work from our Vejle office a couple of days per week.
As our new PHP Developer at AUTOproff you will be responsible for developing world class software solutions for one of the leading car trading companies.
Your mission will be to analyse, understand business- and technical requirements and produce high-quality design deliverables that describe how the solution will accommodate business and technical requirements.
You will report to our CTO and be instrumental to supporting the product team to further develop world class solutions to our customers.
Let's dive into your key responsibilities. You will:
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using the best practices and design patterns
- Conduct unit and manual testing
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues
- Work in an agile, international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues
- Identify areas for own personal development
- Working with different programming languages and technologies as those vary from project to project, a large part our tech stack is Microsoft (.NET Core 3.1, .NET 4.8, C#, MVC)
The need-to-have skills:
- Graduate (Bachelor’s or master’s degree) of Computer Science or other related numerate discipline
- Good English and Danish communication skills, both spoken and written
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and data modelling
- Experience with MySQL (or another relational database technology)
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns, and modern system development
- Hands-on, commercial experience with running production-ready software
- End-to-end delivery experience (possibly with multitenant, multi-customer, business critical software)
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, debug and suggest solutions
- Experience in testing your own code
The nice-to-have skills:
- Have worked in the Identity Management area
- Are familiar with OAuth2 or Identity Federation
- Have experience in Agile/SCRUM framework
- Are familiar with GiT and/or CircleCI
- Are experienced in working with AWS Infrastructure
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with vue.js
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
- Are open towards and able to quickly learn new technologies
- Enjoy working on many different types of projects
- Enjoy working with software development in an informal, dynamic, and agile work environment
Your colleagues say about you:
- A great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues
- Positive and fun to be around
- Likes to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you
- Has a great ability to work independently, and not afraid to take responsibility from day one
If you think we could be a match, we can’t wait to hear from you. Hurry up and apply!
If this role doesn’t fit your profile – don’t hesitate to reach out if you want to join a fun and fast-growing SaaS company on a mission! We are constantly on the lookout for new and awesome colleagues.