WHAT DO WE NEED HELP WITH?
We are looking for strong Python developers to work on next generation financial systems.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will build microservices and systems that allow financial firms process various data streams, using streaming/Messaging/REST technologies. You will utilize technologies to create high quality, scalable services, that can be deployed consistently.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Being a nice person with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- An engineering background with development experience.
- Experience with Agile development in Python.
- Experience with Testing in Python
- Knowledge in microservices architecture.
- Experience with data modeling.
- Experience in OOP/functional coding in Python
- Understanding of multithreading/multiprocessing in Python.
- Experience in Messaging/streaming/REST API’s.
Preferred Capabilities (nice To Haves)
- Experience with big data
- Experience in machine learning/Data science.
- Experience with Django/Pandas.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have an engineering mindset—we are not hacking things together or building algorithms in isolation—we build real systems, and we treat software as a craft that we approach with an engineer’s discipline.
You are someone we want to work with—you challenge the status quo and are someone we can learn from. Historically, we have been great at hiring such people, and now they are the cornerstones of Creditive. You will be responsible for building and nurturing this community.
You are someone that is passionate about technology—you follow the industry, you build things on your own, you tinker and hack, you read aplenty and attend meet-ups. You know that the technology landscape changes every few years and you retool continuously.
You have built things, you’ve seen the whole project lifecycle, you have delivered; you’ve seen failure and you’ve learned from it. You skills to deliver on time and within budget.
WHY SHOULD YOU COME WORK FOR US?
- It is a challenge—your peers will push you, and you will grow in leaps and bounds that is impossible in traditional organizations.
- You will see a multitude of technologies, organizations, and projects—you will learn a lot in a very short period of time.
- We are a flat meritocracy with an engineering mindset—what matters is how good you are and how well you deliver.
- We are focused on the banking domain—there are plenty of areas where technology is a competitive advantage, and our clients turn to us when they need more innovative solutions.
- We are entrepreneurial and agile—there is a lot of opportunity to take accountability and grow quickly.
- Flexible schedule.
- Space to work in the center of Malmö with terrace and great ocean views! Or work remote from home. Your choise.
- You'll get to work on projects from the beginning, that you feel them yours and make them grow with all the support you need.
- Possibility to work with TOP people: with experience in startups, consulting, innovation, strategy, marketing, banking, authorities.
- We believe in innovation and pursuing great ideas! You will be able to give your opinion and make your ideas come to life.