We are looking for a Senior React Developer to join our aspiring and international company. Ideally we would like you to be passionate about building robust and scalable frontend applications, which incorporate design, functionality as well as usability across devices and browsers. You’ll be an integral part of the engineering team and will work closely with others throughout our company to deliver the best possible product to our customers. Ideal candidates will have profound experience with React and using RESTful APIs in a Service Oriented Architecture. This position is full time and remote.
- Write code as part of a cross-functional squad that includes backend developers, designers, and QA engineers.
- Develop modular web apps using React, Redux, and CSS Modules, using modern ES6 features.
- Test your code with Jest and Enzyme. Experience with integration testing tools like Selenium is a plus.
- Collaborate with the Devops team to deploy apps to the web.
- Work closely with our UX team to bring their designs and user interactions to life.
- Collaborate with backend teams to make sure internal APIs and endpoints accurately reflect the needs of the frontend.
- Participate in agile processes including sprint planning, ticket grooming, retrospectives, and daily standups.
- You have at least 2 years experience in Frontend development
- You have experience building apps with React. Experience with Redux is a plus
- Experience with CI systems like Jenkins and container systems like Docker is a plus
- You write clean code that is easy to understand and test
- You test your code as part of the development process
- Experience with agile processes is a plus
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- An extensive on-boarding period so you can get up to speed with the rest of the team
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline